Christmas is just the perfect time to be with the people we hold dear. There’s this magical vibe during Christmas that really makes us think about how important our loved ones are.
Let’s take a moment to say thank you to our friends who have supported us no matter what. Our friendships have provided comfort and continuous encouragement. This holiday season, let’s cherish and celebrate these connections we have with our friends.
Wish your friends a Merry Christmas with these Christmas friendship quotes. Christmas is the most beautiful time of year to celebrate love, family, and friendship. Christmas becomes more special when celebrated with the special people in your life.
Merry Christmas Friendship Quotes
- ” To me, that’s what’s important at Christmas. People. Family. Friends. ” A.C. Kret
- ” Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” B.C. Forbes
- ” I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another. ” Carrie Fisher
- ” From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.” Emily Matthews
- ” Christmas is the season when people run out of money before they run out of friends. ” Larry Wilde
- ” There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen. ” Frosty the Snowman
- ” Okay, now that Thanksgiving is over, let’s get ready for Christmas. ” Friends
- ” Christmas is not about the lights, not about the presents, not about the food, but about being there for others, being a friend, loving someone whether they are family or not. ” S.E. Smith
- ” There are some people who want to throw their arms round you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. ” Robert Staughton Lynd
- ” I don’t want the Christmas season to end because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in on particular addiction: glitter. ” Eloisa James
- ” Of all the gifts, love is the greatest gift. ” Lailah Gifty Akita
- ” So every year when Christmas comes, I realize a new, the best gift life can offer is having friends like you. ” Helen Steiner Rice
- ” Faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more.” Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” (Ralph Blane)
- ” December days . . . as Christmas time draws near; brings family warmth, and friendship’s joyful cheer, from memory’s store so many days to bless and cherish so in quiet thankfulness. ” John McLeod
- ” When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special. ” Catherine Pulsifer
Quotes about Christmas and Friendship
- ” Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. ” Edna Ferber
- ” There’s something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh. ” Kristen Wiig
- ” Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away. ” Norman Wesley Brooks
- ” Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ” Eustache Deschamps
- ” Sometimes me think, ‘What is friend?’ Then me say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with. ” Cookie Monster
Christmas Wishes For Friends
- May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and joy, my dear friend. Wishing you a season filled with laughter and unforgettable moments.
- During this festive season, I hope our friendship shines as brightly as the Christmas lights. Here’s to creating beautiful memories together.
- Wishing you a Christmas season wrapped in love, tied with joy, and sealed with the warmth of our cherished friendship. Here’s to many more holidays together!
- Sending you a sleigh full of good wishes and joy this Christmas! May our bond grow stronger, and may the coming year bring us even closer.
- In the spirit of giving, I give you my heartfelt wishes for a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and the warmth of true friendship. Cheers to us!
- Merry Christmas, my friend! May the holiday season sprinkle a bit of its magic on our friendship, making it even more special and unforgettable.
- May the twinkling lights of Christmas illuminate our friendship and guide us towards a new year filled with shared adventures and countless happy memories.
- Here’s to the joy of friendship and the magic of Christmas intertwining to create beautiful moments that we’ll cherish forever. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- This year, I hope you have the happiest Christmas yet. May our friendship be a beacon of light, shining brightly amid the festive glow. Cheers to the holidays and to us!
- As we exchange heartfelt wishes, let’s also exchange the promise to make more wonderful memories together. Wishing you a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and the warmth of our enduring friendship.